Removals - Storage - Packing - Stockport - Tameside - Manchester
Packing tips from Glaziers Removal Company Stockport Manchester
Packing supplies and materials are available from Glaziers. Call 0161 480 5543 today for a free quote!
Packing Tips – If you choose not to use our packing service and decide to pack yourself, here are some handy tips to help you do so:
- Wrap all glass and china before placing into cartons.
- When filling cartons ensure there are no gaps. ( Use paper to fill any spaces to keep contents secure).
- Plates are safest packed on their sides.
- Bedding, towels and Teddy’s can be packed in bin bags.
- We advise the bubbling of all mirrors and pictures.
- Make use of existing materials you may have, e.g. Old TV box.
- Garden tools can be taped in bundles.
- Label each carton with its contents and what room its to go into in your new home.
- Make a note of where any fixtures and fittings are if any dismantling is undertaken.
- Don’t pack anything you may need, e.g. cups, plates, Kettle, paperwork etc. These can always be packed at the end!
If you need any more packing tips you can always give us a call.
We are members of the British Association of Removers, and are therefore closely monitored to ensure we maintain our high standard of service within the UK Removal industry.
Residential Removal Company of Stockport conducting removals in Stockport, Manchester and Tameside. Call us now for your FREE no Obligation Quotation – 0161 480 5543!