Packing tips from Glaziers Removal Company Stockport Manchester
Packing supplies and materials are available from Glaziers. Call 0161 480 5543 today for a free quote!
Packing Tips – If you choose not to use our packing service and decide to pack yourself, here are some handy tips to help you do so: Removal Company Packer, packing tips
- Wrap all glass and china before placing into cartons.
- When filling cartons ensure there are no gaps. ( Use paper to fill any spaces to keep contents secure).
- Plates are safest packed on their sides.
- Bedding, towels and Teddy’s can be packed in bin bags.
- We advise the bubbling of all mirrors and pictures.
- Make use of existing materials you may have, e.g. Old TV box.
- Garden tools can be taped in bundles.
- Label each carton with its contents and what room its to go into in your new home.
- Make a note of where any fixtures and fittings are if any dismantling is undertaken.
- Don’t pack anything you may need, e.g. cups, plates, Kettle, paperwork etc. These can always be packed at the end!